UKGospel.com Podcast 10 – You Have the Power: What Would You Do For UKGospel…?
The first 2013 podcast release from the UKGospel.com team and guests…
And (in case you can’t see the photo above for some reason) arguments break out once again over diverse issues including:
- What the team would do if they were the CEO of the UK Gospel music industry
- Following the Pope’s lead and resigning…
- Is it ever okay to swear..?
- Is it okay to make money from gospel music…?
- The ‘missing’ young generation of UK gospel music artists…
- Sex toys and gospel artists
- And a few more other bits and pieces…
And in case you missed the last one: the ‘Sex Toys’ bit suggests listener discretion advised.
There’s nothing too serious going on, but you’ve been advised anyway…
Representing this time around (again in alphabetical order):
- Angel Onwochei
- Bernard P Achampong
- Faith Jegede
- George Luke
- Henry Yanney
- Jeni Hallam
- Karl Nova
- Phil Mayers
- Tobi Akingbade
- Tolu Adepegba
and Yinka Awojobi…
Listen to #UKGospelPodcast 10 – Enjoy!
Thoughts on what you’ve heard?
- Leave your comments below!